Our Energy Advice Team is made up of experienced Energy Advisors who provide Energy advice and support across Boston, Sleaford, North Hykeham and their rural communities.
What we do
We give free, impartial and confidential Energy Advice. We are proud to be funded by the Energy Redress Scheme, Smart Energy GB, Energy Advice Project and Big Energy Saving Network.
Our energy appointments will be tailored to your individuals needs and address issues such as:
- Understanding tariffs, bills and fuel options.
- Advice, information and support in understanding selling methods, switching energy suppliers/tariffs, including carrying out an energy comparison.
- Providing advice on energy efficiency measures and identifying grants available including ECO
- Providing benefit entitlement checks and assistance in claiming benefits. This includes checks for eligibility and applications for Warm Home Discount, rebates available from energy suppliers and the Priority Services Register.
- Support with complaints or customer service issues with an energy company
- Advice on dealing with and reducing fuel debt, including accessing financial support to pay off fuel debts through charitable grants and ongoing payment plans.
- Referrals for further specialist advice within CAML, for example specialist debt and benefits advice.
Who we see
There are no eligibility requirements for an energy appointment.
Before your Energy Advice Appointment
It would be useful for you to have recent copies of your energy bills available for your appointment.
To find out more or to book an appointment today please email: firstname.lastname@example.org